Wencke is a consultant, coach and trainer in the Best Value Approach. She gives presentations, workshops and training courses on the subject and has extensive experience in guiding and coaching (public) organizations in the practical application of Best Value. She has been project manager for large and small (European) Best Value tenders and supervised and trained various organizations (40+) in applying the methodology. Wencke has experience with applying Best Value on a diversity of subjects and organizations. This allows her to quickly switch on questions and issues with practice examples. She is very familiar with the organization development aspects which goes hand in hand with the application of Best Value. Wencke is well aware of the legal framework of Best Value in European Procurement. Clients which she has successfully supervised and trained include; Dutch railway (Prorail), Dutch Broadcasting Foundation (NOS), Ministry of Defence, Province of North Holland, Water Authority (HHSK), The Hague University, Ballast Nedam constructing firm, Municipal of Amsterdam and medium-sized municipalities.
- A+ Certified (since 2012 A certified in the Netherlands). Highest score TTT exam Arizona 2016.
- Over 40 Best Value Procurement projects at both public and semi-public sector. All her projects are delivered within budget and schedule.
- Experience with a diversity of topics, such as: ICT (systems, desktop management, outsourcing services, security) Facility services (cleaning, catering), Construction and infrastructure projects, Design and construction of technical facilities, maintenance facilities, care and welfare.
- 3 Best Value sales tenders at private sector.
- 3 Organization development programs realised in private and public sector.
- Over 500 people trained on Best Value. 100 people followed a B certification training from the NEVI (Dutch association of procurement agents) or in-company Masterclasses.
- Guest lecturer at NEVI Purchasing Executive Programme (PEP). Her lecture is appreciated on average by 4.8 (scale 1-5).
- Paper published in the book "Best Value works”.